- This is a blog where I review and rant about anime series. I review pretty much anything I can get my hands on. I tend to review some of the newer series that have come out though and I love bringing light to the lesser known titles out there.
How I became a fan of the anime
- It all started back in 1996 when SciFi (now SyFy) aired such titles like Vampire Hunter D and Robot Carnival. Robot Carnival was my first anime series…I don’t count Speed Racer and G-Force, no one ever does.
- A few years after that I came across Gundam Wing Endless Waltz and fell in love with that. I become a fan of the Gundams.
- Didn’t get back to anime until I reached High School and someone introduced me to Neon Genesis Evangelion, it was love at first sight and I do accept the fact that Evangelion is the biggest troll of an anime series. It just won’t die/finish.
- I’ve never seen Dragon Ball Z, Sailor Moon, Trigun (that will soon change).
Five things that anime has taught me
- Closure is over rated.
- When in doubt make a ‘hot springs’ episode.
- I will never pilot a mech.
- We will never get a new season of Hitman Reborn
- Being a mother in an anime means you will die…eventually.
Summer 2017 Anime Series I’m following
- Classroom of the Elite
- Love and Lies
- Saiyuki Reload Blast
- Vatican Miracle Examiner
- Welcome to the Ballroom
I hope you all have a wonderful day!